Facilitator: Elizabeth Todd
Learn things that will save you time every day and help you produce Word documents without hassle. Never make the same mistake again, develop your own shorthand system, understand why things go wrong and apply multiple formats at the same time and more!
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- use editing and formatting tips and tricks
- use tabs and indents
- apply bullets and numbering
- use multi-level lists
- create tables
- control page breaks
- apply global formatting: styles, themes, building blocks
To gain the maximum benefit from this workshop you should already know how to:
- use a keyboard and mouse
- load application software, eg MS Word
- open, save and close documents from within application software
- use basic editing and formatting techniques – select text, change font, delete text, copy and paste.