Caroline Boot is the founder and manager of Plan A, New Zealand's largest and longest established tender writing specialist company.
She is an engaging and interactive presenter and coach, giving workshop participants excellent opportunities to exchange ideas, debate scenarios and consolidate the theory learned in practical, memorable and interesting ways.
Caroline has developed Plan A's 'Lift Your Game' Tender Training Workshop using a variety of sources including:
- Plan A's track record of writing thousands of winning tenders since 1998
- interviews with many evaluators
- consultation with NZTA, councils and consultants
- review of international best practice
- NZTA's procurement requirements.