Along with her MSc in Human Resource Development, Linzi has over 20 years successful experience in Organisational Development both in New Zealand and in the UK.
Currently she is highly valued for her consultation, facilitation and executive coaching skills across a wide range of areas including performance management, succession planning, change management, conflict resolution, behavioural interviewing, high performance team development and accelerated leadership development.
Linzi has worked in various industries including education, government, insurance, high performance sport, health, retail, utility, mining, service, and banking, as well as with smaller businesses and start-ups. She continues to apply her commercial acumen as an investor in a start-up business that now reaches markets in 15 overseas locations, always applying what she teaches in her own business.
At an individual, team and organisational level she works extensively:
- with senior leaders and their teams to facilitate the vision, values and strategy
- in the ‘gap’, establishing training needs and development opportunities
- with tools to assist in performance development (360-degree reviews, psychometric profiling)
- with individual leaders, supporting them through coaching to maximise their performance and well-being
- in the development of HR frameworks such as recruitment systems and performance management processes.
Linzi, through her senior leadership in international HR roles and consultancy, brings a sound understanding of how human resources practices can make a difference to an individual, team and organisation, and delivers in a fresh and pragmatic style to individuals and groups.